Located in the heart of the James Street North Arts District, the AGH Design Annex is an exciting visually stimulating space that’s a great location for a cocktail reception or corporate event. All events at the Design Annex are professionally organized and managed by the AGH Wedding + Events Services team.
The décor of the Design Annex embraces its architectural heritage. Situated in a beautifully restored early 20th century heritage building, the space features exposed brick that is perfectly married to freshly painted sheetrock and both floors and ceilings are lovingly refinished to dazzling effect. The style espoused by the AGH’s selected wares is indisputably contemporary.
Even more compelling are the vignettes lining the north wall of the Design Annex, creating cozy interiors that demonstrate the seamless integration of contemporary art into domestic spaces.
- The perfect event space for intimate, cozy soirees
- Guests can explore new works of art and new facets of urban design
- The space also showcases experimental contemporary art installations by local, Canadian and international artists.
- All aspects of your event will be professionally executed by the AGH Wedding + Events Services team.
- Event Space Capacity – 1,500 square feet
- Cocktail Reception Style – 125 people
- Lecture Style Seating – 100 people
- Dinner Seating – 60 people
- Classroom Style Seating – 40 people
- Wireless Internet, A/V capabilities,
adjustable heat, A/C and lighting
For a personal tour and consultation, please contact Allison, Wedding + Event Services, at 905-527-6610 ext. 277, or email email@example.com.